about benchmark
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
about benchmark  
when i try to do a benchmark in the start settings the tm exit and it stand fails i have a replay where it suppose to be, is the Replays \ Bench.Replay.Gbx to big or have anyone make it work ?
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

It's probably not implemented yet. If the problem persists after the official release then it may be an issue.
Rise from the ashes!

had the same "problem"
imo it will be OK in the final version
Learner Driver

I know that trackmania 2 has some problems now becouse its in beta stage 8-|
but i think a work around fix just for now ^^ :p
Beetle Racer

You can use as a benchmark any replay you want, just rename it and place in Replay folder
Honestly, never tried it, but why shouldn't it work? :p
Last edited by Art,
G-kart Racer

exactly what i did but no it fails 8-|
Beetle Racer

mmm i can not even click on it, not hi-lighted, the way i am thinking Nadeo as not loaded all the drivers, for all the
graphic cards, yet ! maybe just some specs to run games and our graphic cards are running the game on our machines specs as a default setting. ok i have seen in settings you can make things higher or lower..i think this will be open
on full game release..if you remember on the tmu/f the bench test was a standard track by Nadeo

also when i do beta testing for other game companys the drives is one of the last things they update at the last
moment on game release !
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem