Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  What was (is) ur nick on TMX? 
What was (is) ur nick on TMX?
Page: 3 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer

Beetle Racer

RachoVolker = RachoVolker

Who would have guessed :p
Moped Racer

marti488
just deleted the numbers... It's crap, uncreative (my real name is martijn) and very old, but I felt like if I changed my nickname on mx it would feel like I'd have to get into the community all over again :) )
Moped Racer

I've always been osaka in some way - osaka-san -> [SFFN]osaka-san -> SFFN»osaka-san -> osaka»LT -> Osaka» -> FT»Osaka.

Blame Kiyohiko Azuma for that, and his manga "Azumanga Daioh!", and the character Kasuga Ayumu aka Osaka. I'm not Japanese and I've never been even near there, and it was a problem for some people in the community (as they obviously assumed I was Japanese). But now it's clear.
The Green Dude

My NickName-History:

In TMX: night.hawk >> sound

Changed to zapphire in MX.. Had a big break from TM somewehen and when i came back my name had changed :d

Now: zapph :cool:
Quad Bike Racer

A long time ago I was called "Mr. Bing". It's a reference from the tv-show Friends.
But mostly I went under the name "Raybuzzz". Perhaps some still remember that name. (still my tmnf acc name)
"JakeRay" is the latest and the most consistent name I've had. It's the product of my real name (Jacob) and my old nickname "Raybuzzz".

Sometimes I get unlucky and my name is taken when registering. But luckily not often. :d
Learner Driver
Page: 3 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem