Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  shootmania free ... 
shootmania free ...
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

@eyebo:
... says:
edit: just remembered, the stuff with just one weapon isn't completely right, you can build some kind of platforms in your map, when players reach them they gain the weapon that belongs to that field.
he wrote it.
@mandark: with one gun?
Zimmer Racer

FT»Mandark says:
I honestly don't like this idea :(

i think it sounds pretty cool. maybe not everyone's type of game, but like tm it focuses on the basics and let the rest to be customized by the community with lots of possibilities and features. That's why I'm pretty excited about SM at the moment. :)

having different weapons for example would be like having different car types in trackmania. it just... wouldn't work. I think this is the fairest and most competitive way and for me it sounds like the best way to transport a game like trackmania in the shooter genre.
Last edited by XT kruemelyeti,
Moped Racer

@space : Automatic weapon change when you are on different blocks. Would be cool if you just pick the weapons from the ground and use them whenever you want.
Beetle Racer

not cool, but just plain boring and same like everywhere -.-
Zimmer Racer

It puts more power in the hands of the author. I like that. It makes designing a proper map even more important than just placing some random blocks around, because you also have to think about which weapons are where.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

I think it's better this way. It increases your mapping options considerably and gives you many possibilities to create different strategies on your map.
Moped Racer

looks like in this game mapping will be just hard xP
Zimmer Racer
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem