Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Post a pic of your TM "cockpit" 
Post a pic of your TM "cockpit"
Page: 5 of 13
Post Reply  0 Observer

@Forzyy: I recognize that desk. it's from ikea! I know because I used the same desk for the past year :p

pic coming, just setting up in the new house.
Sports Saloon Racer

It is! (brb)
Deep fried

you still remeber the name of the table? :p (as we know IKEA have names for every product)
G-kart Racer

this is slightly tempery...the tivo box only came yesterday so is a last min thaught...didnt think where i was goin to put it :p

the new 1TB tivo

the main machine (:
(i7 920 @ 3.40GHz, 6GB DDR3, GTX 580, 1TB 7,200 64MB SATA 3 HDD)

orignal release day 60GB FAT PS3 (now 350GB)

i3 laptop with 120Hz 3D display

21" LED TV

all with Virgin XL and over 60MB fiberotic (:
Old Age Caravanner

OMG GIMME YOUR G27 NOW!! I play iRacing (and will start rFactor very soon) and need to get rid of my old Logitech Momo so I'm desperately looking around for them at a good price.

But yeah the set up is looking really nice rob. (y)
Last edited by FT»kamakaze,
Moped Racer

Heku says:
you still remeber the name of the table? :p (as we know IKEA have names for every product)

Psh. Do I remember? Micke.
Sports Saloon Racer

haha, Robert, you have the same CoolerMaster case as me. I feel bad for your lack of desk space though. I'm getting claustrophobic just looking at the photos.
Site Leader

kamakaze»LT says:
OMG GIMME YOUR G27 NOW!! I play iRacing (and will start rFactor very soon) and need to get rid of my old Logitech Momo so I'm desperately looking around for them at a good price.

But yeah the set up is looking really nice rob. (y)

thanks :) and got a spare G25 if u want (though the break sticks a little and doesnt always go into 3rd :p...might be an easy fix no idea)

eyebo (741) says:
haha, Robert, you have the same CoolerMaster case as me. I feel bad for your lack of desk space though. I'm getting claustrophobic just looking at the photos.

yeh i love that case :)

and i no...it was fine..then i keep buying things and forgetting..i have no more space :p

Last edited by robert1,
Old Age Caravanner

gonna have neck problems if you keep the monitor at that angle dud
Moped Racer

na i sit a fair way back only have to move ur eyes up slightly tbh
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 5 of 13 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem