Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Help with Direct x 
Help with Direct x
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Help with Direct x  
hello everyone :)

having bit of trouble today, while gaming, happened 2 games one was tm2 and other was while beta testing.
having trouble with DIRECT X..ok i am not up with the running of my pc ;)
this is the messege i got...if someone can please tell me what to do and how to fix it i be happy

DIRECT 9.0 initisation failed, line 1875 Create Device: D3DERR_INVALIDCALL'
Please check if this verison of direct x is properly installed properly on your computer

as far as i know it is ok on my pc..but by this messege above i guess not..how do i check it out ?
if not ok how do i fix it ?

Direct 9.0 could i not install a better verison ? newer !

feed back please anyone :)
thanks wraith

TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

what are your windows version and graphic card?
Zimmer Racer

windows vista 64 Home Premium service pack2
pc spec EVGA GEFORCE GTX460 superclocked
quad core
4 gb

sorry "space" i should have added these above ;)
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

never had any trouble till today, no updates as i know of, but saying that i have it on automatic updates !
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
updated time 5.45pm  
What causes error 1875 ?The 1875 error may be caused by windows system files damage. The corrupted windows system files entries can be a real threat to the well being of your computer.

There can be many events which may have resulted in the system files errors. An incomplete installation, an incomplete uninstall, improper deletion of applications or hardware. It can also be caused if your computer is recovered from a virus or adware/spyware attack or by an improper shutdown of the computer. All the above actives may result in the deletion or corruption of the entries in the windows registry. This corrupted registry will lead to the missing and wrongly linked information and files needed for the proper working of the application.

lol just closed pc down the other night, with power button on the front i was nearly a sleep ! or well

no joy still not fixed

Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

the same trouble :(
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem