Weather
Page: 5 of 13
Post Reply  0 Observer

and now it is cold again :'(
Learner Driver

Tuta says:
broadsword says:
It's snowing, again.

swedish april weather (y) all four seasons in a single day... rain, sunshine, snow, hail... you name it we've got it!

And in some cases all of them at the same time.
Moped Racer

We have planned a BBQ this week.
So... rain, rain, rain, rain & more rain everywhere.

But no rain on the last 3 months :p
Last edited by disturbio,
G-kart Racer

Yesterday we had our first storm of the year : that's really nice to see again those lightnings and the thunder :p
Quad Bike Racer

Same here, but this morning. Really not a "serious" storm, I only heard 2 or 3 claps of thunder when I was sleeping at 9 AM

And the clouds:
Last edited by disturbio,
G-kart Racer

Really cool pic
Beetle Racer

Captured this at 6AM going for a morning stroll a few weeks ago on my holiday at Kabana beach in Queensland.

Relating to the weather, it was really hot for that time of the morning 8-|

Last edited by FT»kamakaze,
Moped Racer

Storm clouds growing, seen a few minutes ago:

G-kart Racer

In case somebody doubts what I said about us sometimes having multiple weather conditions at the same time, here's a picture of snow falling on a sunny day, shot by myself about 10 minutes ago: :cool:

Moped Racer

Wow, wonderful photos! (l) Interesting to see so many photos of such beautiful places all around the globe. :d
I will make a photo soon and post it here, too, when the weather becomes... different than normal. At the moment the weatehr is meh... a bit cloudy, but also sunny, not really warm, but also not cold, just... vacuous, not worth making a photo. :|
Moped Racer
Page: 5 of 13 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem