Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  A new era of TM - by Thrawn 
A new era of TM - by Thrawn
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
A new era of TM - by Thrawn  
Hi to all Canyonmaniacs ! :cool:

Here are the tracks I have created so far.
Hope you enjoy !

About :

My first TM 2 track with really a lot of MT work, especially on the intro which took me very long to create (it is about 2 min long :o).
The track is mostly on narrow roads and very challenging, but respawnable.
Pls comment ;)
Last edited by Thrawn«¦,
Old Age Caravanner

Here goes my second track ! :cool:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About :
Very speedy and a lot of drifts, especially at the end of the race. Jumps might be a bit tricky because they require precision.
The name of the map was inspired by a piece of music from the Half-Life 2 soundtrack - commonly known as the loading screen music.

Hope you enjoy ;)
Thrawn
Last edited by Thrawn«¦,
Old Age Caravanner

And my third track ! :cool:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About :

This map is all about drifting, from the start to the very end, and really driving the tightest line possible can be very challenging. The hardest part is probably the start.

Hope you enjoy !

Thrawn
Last edited by Thrawn«¦,
Old Age Caravanner

I finally present my fourth track (with some delay, should have been released a lot earlier...).

------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------

About

Well, not much to say; just a simple Race track on narrow canyon roads at the beginning and GP blocks at the end.
I included a few smooth jumps. All in all this track should not be too difficule, because it also is respwanable.

I hope you'll enjoy ! ;)
Thrawn
Last edited by Thrawn«¦,
Old Age Caravanner

The order is already screwed up due to several re-uploads and removals of some older tracks, but here is the next one :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

About

About 1 min long, speedy, but mostly noslide (except for the end).
Apart from many of my other tracks, which are mostly shorter, this one also is a bit easier, suitable for drivers of any skill level.
I did include a GPS showing a fun race, but the really cool part is the outro which I like a lot.

Give it a try !

Thrawn
Last edited by Thrawn«¦,
Old Age Caravanner

It's been a long time since I finally finished a map again, but here it is :

About

Sunset is very drift- and flow-based, offering a unique mixture of speed and challenge. For a perfect race line a few tries and some advanced driving skill should be necessary.

But I suggest you try it out yourself ;)

Thrawn
Last edited by Thrawn«¦,
Old Age Caravanner

And now it is time for the map which I am most proud of so far : Fatal Fury

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

About :

Fatal Fury is a map heavily based upon drifts - drifts that flow well and are combined flawlessly.
This map features one of my best MediaTracker works so far for TrackMania² Canyon - unfortunately, there is a small cut -.-.

Apart from that I can only wish you the best of luck and the most fun possible - oh and keep your eyes (and ears) open, because there is an easteregg hidden in this map.
Last edited by Thrawn«¦,
Old Age Caravanner

And finally I would like to introduce not only one map, but a whole mappack which will contain of more than 20 custom tracks, all a bit more challenging than what you normally play in a Nadeo Solo campaign.
The name of each and every single map shows how much I love the Canyon environment and the way Nadeo decided to do it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Canyon Forever Campaign

A-series (Nadeo calls these maps white)
"Canyon Forever A1"
"Canyon Forever A2"
"Canyon Forever A3"
"Canyon Forever A4"
"Canyon Forever A5"

B-series (greeeeen)
"Canyon Forever B1"
"Canyon Forever B2"
"Canyon Forever B3"
"Canyon Forever B4"
"Canyon Forever B5"

C-series (Blue like the sky)
"Canyon Forever C1"
"Canyon Forever C2"
"Canyon Forever C3"
"Canyon Forever C4"
Canyon Forever C5 - in progress
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now I am working on the end of the C-maps, so D will be next.
Progress is not very fast at the moment, but I'll take the time soon ;)
As soon as the campaign is finished I will create an own title pack.

Please enjoy and use the links to the maps to leave some feedback !
Thrawn
Last edited by Thrawn«¦,
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem