Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  In desperate need of a nostalgia shot! 
In desperate need of a nostalgia shot!
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
In desperate need of a nostalgia shot!  
I realize I have only been online sporadically in the last few weeks (months?), but you guys are the most helpful and versatile when it comes to random pc-related inquiries. So here it is..

I'm looking for the title of a pc game. I don't know much anymore about it, except for two things:
- In this (sort of) LEGO based puzzle game, one had several building blocks at their disposal to guide a Wipe'Out styled aircraft to its destination. When the aircraft was to hit a block, it would turn either left or right, until it would reach the end of the course.
- The game is accompanied by a rendition of Scott Japlin's The Entertainer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPmruHc4S9Q)

Now, this might not hold any importance to you, but I will probably shed a tear upon discovering the title of this game by the sheer nostalgia overdose it would bring with it. So if any of you could help me out; THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Signed, yours truly.

Rewiind.
Quad Bike Racer

What year and system are we talking about?
..wasn't me

Is it an official or a fan-made game?
Beetle Racer

Year: pff, I don't know for sure, but I think between 1995 and 2000, though the graphics were more fitting to 1995.
System: pc
And I suppose it's an official game. I played the game when I was about 5 or 6 years old, so i don't remember it completely.

Hope this helps some more.
Quad Bike Racer

Oh sorry, I thought you meant a "LEGO game" not a "LEGO-based game"

maybe use Yahoo Answers
Beetle Racer

Try 4chan /b/ section, or games section. Might sound lame but you pretty much got the whole internet answering, bigger chance to find it there.
Back to Toy-Car-Racer :(
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem