Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  HACKED - FILEDEN back online 
HACKED - FILEDEN back online
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
HACKED - FILEDEN back online  
why not use this post to report any bad news for us gamers

hello tm fans

if you use fileden, you would have noticed over the last few days this message when trying to login
"The template file 'templates//tpl_uploader.php' does not exist."
its because it been HACKED !

so change your passwords etc, i would also check your files for virus, plus if got anything else attached to your fileden account
check them out as well

fileden as quoted your bank account details are safe, and other file details as they not stored on there system mmmmm
still i would check them out

best wishes wraith
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

Now who is still using fileden?
Beetle Racer

i do !

i have alot of old tm stuff running off, pics.sound tracks etc
i also have new other sites, what some friends told me to use, but i can not knock fileden, it never let me down over
the past years buddy, uploads are fast and downloads...
and i will still use fileden in the future years....

TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

Use Dropbox!

(if you are really willing to use dropbox, write me a pm first. emphasis on "first")
Beetle Racer

Trying to get more space? I'm on to you ;)
Sports Saloon Racer

Bucky says:
Trying to get more space? I'm on to you ;)

But of course!
Beetle Racer

dropbox is fine, but i have 25gb at fileden as well
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

HACKED TODAY 16-1-2012

A couple of gaming websites, Catalyst-Gaming (catalystgaming.net) from Northern Tasmania and Game (game.co.uk) from the United Kingdom, are the latest victims of hackers.

As security solutions providers predicted, gamer communities are becoming a tempting target to hackers and their operations, especially since many gaming websites offer their customers the opportunity to purchase virtual items and bonuses using credit cards.

This isn’t the case in this scenario, but these incidents come to show how exposed gaming websites are.

Usernames, email addresses and password hashes were leaked from Catalyst Gaming, but from Game, a website that commercializes consoles, games and hardware components, the hackers managed to obtain email addresses and passwords in clear-text.

The latter site contained a shell injection vulnerability that allowed the hackers to access its databases and expose their customers.

Users who own accounts on the aforementioned sites are recommended to immediately change their passwords
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

passwords in plain text? *facepalm.jpg*
Zimmer Racer

Space says:
passwords in plain text? *facepalm.jpg*

The great Sony hack of 2011. :p
Deep fried
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem