Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  (TMUF) Did u wanna win 3000 COPPERS??? 
(TMUF) Did u wanna win 3000 COPPERS???
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
(TMUF) Did u wanna win 3000 COPPERS???  
Hi all,
Here's my big question: How to recover my player key :p . If u wana win 3000 COPPERS! answer at these questions:
~How to recover my key
~Your login (to send u the coppers)
If your answer is g00d I will send these coppers!
Hav' Fun!
Learner Driver

I did want to win 3000 coppers, but apparently I lost. Now I don't want to anymore.
Back to Toy-Car-Racer :(

If you have the Key, send a mail directly to Nadeo and send them the key and inform them about your problem.

The login's metoxys :d
Beetle Racer

metoxys says:
If you have the Key, send a mail directly to Nadeo and send them the key and inform them about your problem.

The login's metoxys :d

I think he's looking for his key in the first place.

Anyway, with recovering lost account keys, I've had hit-or-miss experiences. Some companies (Sony, for instance) will give you a new key if you simply provide some sort of proof-of-insurance, while others will deny access even if you took every thing that can be used as a proof-of-purchase straight to their corporate headquarters and hit them in the face with it (don't actually do this).

Shoot them an E-Mail about it, including your Login and a proof-of-purchase (for an online direct download purchase they'll probably want the last four digits of your credit card or check card), and see what happens.

As for the login, if you're sending them on TMUF account it's 40kendgame while on TM2 it's windows31. I had a little trouble with registration and had to start a new account when I upgraded from TMUF to TM2.
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem