Search Results
Read Post 2:36 PM on 26-Mar-2016
 jui
Lets make a list of TMT tracks build from MX community! :) Just post the link to your map here, which can be obtained on players.turbo.trackmania.com

Read Post 6:14 PM on 24-Mar-2016
 EtherForce
Yeah, this is what I was worried about. It seems like they're foregoing outside custom content and restricting you to using the in-game stuff -_- As far as I can tell, you can't even save replays atm -_- There's not even an in-game car painter, it's...

Read Post 5:02 PM on 24-Mar-2016
 TGYoshi
It's for sure a fun game imo, I'm enjoying it (even though Lagoon is a bit finnicky at some points). A lot of stuff possible in MP is also possible in TMT, together with the fact that it's all unioned. Servers have been simplified significantly, tho...

Read Post 4:47 PM on 24-Mar-2016
 GR.
It seems dedicated servers are indeed 24/7 so you can shut down your console and it will keep running (I guess it's the same on pc). And if your server is empty it will shut down on the remote server but will stay in the server list (as greyed out) a...

Read Post 3:35 PM on 24-Mar-2016
 Jazzy
So just to clarify, you can't create your own custom dedicated server on TMT, modify it with plugins, add custom tracks to it etc etc? Bad enough this was on Steam but at least Steam is a decent piece of software to run all your games from one pl...

Read Post 2:55 PM on 24-Mar-2016
 GR.
Not that I've looked too closely, but I've heard there wont even be dedicated servers in Turbo. If that is the case that makes it an ever bigger HELL NO. There are only dedicated servers but not as we know it on PC. Every player can make a server (r...

Read Post 12:13 PM on 24-Mar-2016
 EtherForce
Are you guys saying there's definitely no chance for a MX site for TMT? That would be incredibly disappointing.

Read Post 10:09 AM on 24-Mar-2016
 winter
Not that I've looked too closely, but I've heard there wont even be dedicated servers in Turbo. If that is the case that makes it an ever bigger HELL NO.

Read Post 10:07 AM on 24-Mar-2016
 Sky.wp
Yeah, also quiet disappointed about this. No real MX/TMX for TM Turbo will most likely lead to a small and anonymous (or at least character-missing) trackbuilding community in the ubisoft-system, without all the event- and mapping-opportunities we wo...

Read Post 8:55 AM on 24-Mar-2016
 irondragons
It still amazes me how blinded Nadeo is to the fact that TMX/MX were enormous, and I mean enormous, contributors to the game's success. Most of the biggest trackmakers probably never would have uploaded the maps they did, nor learned from other autho...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem