Search Results
Read Post 9:31 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 dow.Dave.
I'm in the queue, too. Maybe I just should wait a day before this queue makes me crazy. :-W

Read Post 9:29 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 DiTThO
I think we need a trollface-smiley! :B

Read Post 9:28 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 BrummHummel
Now I am angry. At the 3rd attempt I could click on the download button.. then checking data and back to queue. They´ve got all information and I didn´t get anything.

Read Post 9:27 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 JustSmall
I really like the new look ! And everything is more userfriendly (Y) And i like the new smylies too :D (BRB) +o( =P :-W But it would be nice if you'd implement a CanyonIcon too ;) Greetz JustSmall Btw.i am on of the first 300 people on...

Read Post 9:22 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 Bucky
You most likely know this, ff, but track updating does not stay. I can make edits, but they do not appear to save. I just figured I'd post this here before someone else does :P Also, when it's fixed, I have some updating to do (BRB)

Read Post 9:20 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 Bucky
I was in the queue (work caused me to miss the release) ... got to the purchase page, and was kicked back into the queue while hovering over the submit button. I was a sad Bucky. Then I get the purchase page again, bought the key, and played my littl...

Read Post 9:17 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 BrummHummel
The site is pretty cool. I like the design! Well done :cool:

Read Post 9:16 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 RKO 90
Probably around a hour as well... Managed to get my creditcard ready and so in the meantime at least ^^

Read Post 9:15 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 RKO 90
Hello there :) Nice looking site, looking forward to see it fully completed! :)

Read Post 9:15 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 DiTThO
I already wondered if they don't want our money. xP Yes, I'm waiting for about an hour now... It starts to get really annoying.

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem