Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  [90MC - 14] Shitfest edition ! POG 
[90MC - 14] Shitfest edition ! POG
Page: 5 of 5
Post Reply  0 Observer
90MC - 14 MY LIFE IS COMPLETE GARBAGE  
Learner Driver
Old Age Caravanner
Learner Driver

Thanks to everyone who participated in this special edition it was a pleasure for me to organize it even if there was some problem on my side I hope you liked it, we would never expected that there would be so many maps! ^^ ;) . Special thanks to Taxon, Jasper, Ozon and eyebo for their help! (y)
Quad Bike Racer

The results of this special April fools edition are out !

:gold: :silver: :bronze: - R E S U L T S - :bronze: :silver: :gold:
:gold: "[90MC - 14] - LiL $PAM by   riolu!
:silver: "[90MC - 14] Can you beat me? by   lu0cky
:bronze: "[90MC - 14] Ariana is god by   Loght

Congratulations.   riolu!, please send me a pm for you frontpage showcase!

The full voting sheet can be found here and overall ranking there.
riolu being in first place will win a showcase here on the frontpage of ManiaExchange and a showcase video on YouTube. If you want to cash it in please send me a pm about that when you want ! :p

Thanks everyone for joining this amazing competition and having so much submissions that we could never have imagined (62 exactly , 56 judged ) :p , that was a pleasure for us to judging these shitmaps even it was hard to judge so many maps that's why our comments are not developped . Nevertheless we can do for your larger comment if want to even if your maps were shit :cool: .

akiliyh & Taxon
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 5 of 5 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem