Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  Massive Fullspeed Project. 
Massive Fullspeed Project.
Page: 1 of 9
Post Reply  0 Observer
Massive Fullspeed Project.  
Hey,

here is a project that I and a few guys from the stadium fullspeed scene wanted to set up; a big map. In the first place we want a quality map (obviously) so we might be selective on the mappers' side, but as long as you are open to feedback, willing to participate and active enough, it'll be good.

Informations :

-15-20secs each (originally 30secs).
-Place 1 checkpoint every 10 seconds (roughly).
-Easy to medium difficulty (so it does not become a long and unfinishable map...).
-Do not build scenery (we will see how it is handled afterwards).
-ESL titlepack required (64x64 basemap)! The easiest way i know to get it is MP frontpage, turn the maniapub thingy pages and it'll show up (no overuse, goes with the difficulty, we want it to be playable).
-Do not build scenery (we will see how it is handled afterwards).
-Try to keep the speed of the car down so other builders have more possibilities to work with
-Make your part respawnable.
-Each builder has maximum 1 week to build, but should finish their part as soon as possible to let the next builder continue
-Post your part here: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B8irGkOB2znAY1UtSVBkVGQzUzg

-Ask for participation in this thread or on discord, so far we won't set a limit.

Current Project Lead:
eyebo

Done:
:done: 1. fredair (30 seconds/3rd checkpoint)
:done: 2. GR (55 seconds/8th checkpoint)
:done: 3. Eternity
:done: 4. Racho
:done: 5. kamakaze
:done: 6. osaka
:done: 7. SapphiroN
:done: 8. skyslide

parts from reset version:
:done: 3. meNtality
:done: 4. eFFecT

Current Builder:
TBA

Waiting: (the list does not indicate any particular order)
:wait: Dontcare
:wait: rexine
:wait: FT»Mandark
:wait: amin22
:wait: Clearvision
:wait: squiki
:wait: AX.Unity
(Still open for any mapper)

MT:
:wait: fredair

Scenery:
:wait:

Video:
:wait: shortz

Open to suggestions !
Last edited by eyebo,
Quad Bike Racer

I would suggest one person for Media Tracker and one or more for scenery.
I would like to work on the media tracker (: Great idea, let's hope we can get some activity here, but I think 30 seconds is way too long p.p., max 15-20 seconds. An integration of forced respawns would be great or just player a builds - respawn - player b builds - respawn - player c builds - respawn., so you don't have to drive the whole map for one small part.
Last edited by iHq/fredair.esu,
Beetle Racer

I want to join :)
Learner Driver

I'd like to join aswell (y)
Moped Racer

Count me in!
Quad Bike Racer

I'll join
Quad Bike Racer

Me too!
Quad Bike Racer

:o Nice project! Good luck to all builders! I look forward to seeing the finished map!
Site Leader

And i would like to build the start (: so the very first part
Last edited by iHq/fredair.esu,
Beetle Racer

Thanks eyebo :) might take time tho. Fred we're building 3 starts already, build one too, in 1 week we'll chose between the finished ones.
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 1 of 9 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem